ACCESS announces second set of grants to local youth initiatives in Toronto and the GTA
The first Toronto edition of the Bright Ideas Pitch night took place in December 2017.
A total of 6 youth-led and youth-serving initiatives were funded from the Toronto round.
Announcing the Recipients
The following projects will each receive a $1000 grant from The ACCESS Fund:
- The Phoenix Initiative
- Killing Us Softy: Stigma and Silence of Mental Health In Communities of Colour
- Project Well-BeINK | Ink Movement
- Mommy Monitor (youth program/event)
The following groups will also receive partial funding of $500 toward their initiative:
- Helping Hand for Women in Need | Peel Girls Empowerment Movement
- United Youth Health Alliance
The recipients will apply the funding to their initiatives throughout 2018. The groups also have access mentorship and marketing support from ACCESS.
For more about the Bright Ideas Pitch, including sponsorship opportunities for future pitch nights, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educate. Empower. Inspire.