Educate, Empower, Inspire.
ACCESS empowers youth social innovators and activists to create social good.
Founded in 2006, ACCESS has expanded from a group of Brampton high-school students fundraising for school uniforms for youth in developing nations to delivering local programming to thousands of students in the Greater Toronto Area. Today, ACCESS mentors other youth-led organizations, helping them to make a lasting social impact.
- ACCESS Innovation
- The ACCESS Fund
- Funding International Education Projects
Over the last 10 years, ACCESS programming has consisted of both local and international projects, including these highlights:
- Youth Making a Difference (YMAD Conference & Workshop)
- Speak Up for Change (Transitioned to INKspire)
- Arts for Change (Youth Talent Show)
- Team Empower (High School Student Ambassadors)
- School Supply Drive (Annual for International Students)
board of directors
Daniel Francavilla, Founder
David Ip Yam